- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp vinegar, whatever kind you have on hand
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (or worcestershire sauce)
- In a skillet over medium high heat, cook the chicken until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add garlic to the same skillet and cook until fragrant (30 seconds to a minute). Add the remaining ingredients and cook until it comes together as a sauce.
- Add chicken and combine with the sauce.
- Serve over the starch of your choice- rice, noodles, quinoa, etc.