Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a stand mixer using paddle attachment, beat together butter, sugar, and yogurt until combined. Add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- On low, add in 1/2 of the flour mixture. Add the milk and stir. Then the remainder of the flour. Stir until just combined.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together 2 and a half cups of the batter with brown sugar, cinnamon and milk until well combined.
- Alternating between the plain and cinnamon batter, fill the bundt pan until all batter is used.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting on a wire rack to cool completely.